Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Anniversary

9 years ago today, Paul and I, surrounded by a few family members and some close friends, said, "I, do."  9 years ago, we didn't know what the future was going to hold, we just knew that we wanted to hold each other for the rest of our lives.
It wasn't a spectacular wedding by far, I didn't have the fluffy white wedding gown, I didn't have my dad walk me down the aisle, we didn't have a huge reception filled with music, food, and 100s of our nearest and dearest, we didn't have a first dance, or a dance with my dad...we had a quickly arranged church wedding, I wore a blue dress that I wore to my graduation, I had 3 beautiful red roses with blue irises. We had a dinner with all that came to the wedding, even a small wedding cake, we had one night at a Pismo Beach hotel for a honeymoon.  Most importantly we had each other...in the end, that's all you really need.  For a while,it seemed we spent more years apart on our anniversaries than together, but I think we are finally going in the positive direction, and that is a good feeling.
Babe-I love you more!  thanks for staying by my side through the good and the bad.
Happy 9th Anniversary

9 yrs ago today, we said "I do"


Our wedding dinner at "Steamers" in Pismo Beach


After 5 years of marriage we finally got to have a "wedding"

 
So happy

Sorry I don't have a gift for you this year, but I wanted to tell you that I love you just the same.







No comments:

Post a Comment